Product mapping allows you to map existing products in the destination store to the products found in the source store. There are several reasons why correct product mapping is important for sync to work:
- Duplicate products are not created in the destination store if they are already present in the destination store and correctly mapped to the source store product.
- It will ensure product & inventory changes are synced correctly.
In order for the app to map two products:
- The number of variants in the source product must match the number of variants in the destination product
- Each variant in source and destination product must have non-empty SKUs assigned to them
- Corresponding SKUs must match between source product and destination product
- Each variant in both source store and destination store must have unique non-empty SKUs assigned to them
Mapping products in Bulk
In order to bulk map existing products across two stores, please visit the "Bulk Mapper" tab and click on the "Run Bulk Mapper" action as shown below. If the app finds a successful match for the source product, the "Destination Product" column value will change to "Mapped" with a link to the corresponding product page in your Shopify admin panel.
Please note that you can only access "Bulk Mapper" in the destination store.